Monday, March 10, 2014

Trial of the iPhone Blogger App

I'm sitting in our hotel restaurant after a solo lunch. Pen, Josh and Laura are resting in their room upstairs in preparation for another long overnight train ride back to Hanoi. I decided to try out the iPhone Blogger app. 

This morning while wandering the misty streets and market I was approached by two Hmong women, Zee and Tuu, selling their hand-made bags. We did the customary bartering and I bought one from each. As we walked and talked I learned that one lives 4 k from the town and the other 8k. They make the trek every day twice a day to sell their hand crafts. They are both over 50 years old, Tuu the mother of 2 boys and a girl and Zee the mother of 2 boys. 

    Zee (left) and Tuu, Hmong from Sa Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!